We have added a new type of guest book to our Villas. They are more like
journals where guests can share experiences and tips in addition to their
memories. Here are some comments from the Guest
Journals at The Idyll Mouse homes...
"5 Star Rental Accommodations. This house was by far the most pleasant,
CLEAN, user friendly home we have come across to date. As designer or
'Art Director' for an upscale quarterly magazine, I get to see a lot
of homes all over the world. Most of the homes that we showcase are for
sale, not for rent. But if there is ever a slot for a 'how to' set up rental
properties, this home should be the bible."
- Thank you once again for such a wonderful place to stay on vacation!! I love all the
updates you've done throughout the house. The headboard in the second master is absolutely
stunning! Loved the little Mickey light covers in the kitchen and the cute cute CUTE
sea turtles and creatures in the pool... and oh my goodness I absolutely LOVED the
poolside round wicker bed with all the pillows. Cody Bear and I enjoyed an afternoon
nap there on one of the cooler days. The Christmas decorations were an unexpected
surprise and all the Christmas Mickey decorations were fantastic!! Loved the Mickey
solder in the master bathroom. Too cute!!!! It amazes me at how well you treat your
guests. Your homes make us feel so welcome. In addition, I always feel safe and sleep
so well in your comfy beds. It truly is a relaxing fun filled vacation when we stay at
— The W Family, November 12, 2017
- What a fantastic vacation home! Thank you so much for opening your
home to us and our Laney! We came to help our daughter put the finishing
touches on the apartment she just moved into but were able to also enjoy
a day at Epcot and Disney Springs. We loved the Disney decor in this
house, and all of the special touches. Truly helped to make the trip fun
and memorable. We will surely return to Idyll Mouse One in the future
and hope to bring other family members along with us.
— The H Family, April 28
- Wonderful stay! Spent two days at Disney - boys' first time at ages 10 and 12.
Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Today we went blueberry picking at Southern Hills
Farms (website) - yum! Much earlier
season than ours in Michigan. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub thoroughly. Thanks
for a lovely vacation home!
— The H Family, April 21
- A great vacation once again. Thank you for making such a welcoming home away from home.
— The F Family, July 9, 2016
- What a great house! We loved the Disney decor and the pool. Jack loved the
fenced yard. We hope to visit again.
— The T Family, June 25, 2016
- What a wonderful home we rented. This is our first time in Florida and it is
amazing. Awesome house, we loved it; Real close to everything.
Had a wonderful time.
— The M Family, June 4, 2016
- We had a wonderful time at your beautiful home. I've never stayed that far past
I4 - the location is absolutely the best for everything! Shopping, food stores,
restaurants, parks, major thruways (I always bring a Sunpass). Unbelievable.
House was incredibly clean and organized - everything was labeled for easy
access - there was absolutely nothing missed that we would have needed. I also
love to use labelmakers, which is why I loved it! Pool area was beautiful; we
enjoyed many mornings and evenings there. We hope to return in the near future,
as my family can't wait to book another vacation there in Idyll Mouse One.
Thanks for everything, we had a great stay and loved your house! So comfortable
- nicer than any we have rented in the Disney area.
— The O Family, Apr 24, 2016
- What a wonderful vacation we have had. This is our 2nd stay at the "Idyll Mouse".
We feel so at home here. Our dogs love it and enjoy the large fenced back yard.
Thank you for allow us to stay in your wonderful home. We look forward to many
more wonderful vacations here.
— The W Family, September 27, 2015
- I believe this was our 4th visit to your beautiful home! As always, everything was
perfect and wonderful. We went to all the Disney parks, Universal Studios and even
our first time at SeaWorld - we had a ball. The dogs love the fenced-in yard and
kids enjoyed the pool and ping pong table. Thanks again for opening your beautiful
home to us and for making us so comfortable.
— The B Family, August 29, 2015
- This was our second visit here and we enjoyed it even more than our first. Thank you
so much for all that you do to make it feel like home. We didn't go to any parks or
do much outside the house and this was definitely the perfect place to relax and pamper
ourselves. I'm already looking forward to next summer and coming down again.
— The F Family, June 28, 2015
- This was our third visit to Idyll Mouse. I think it gets better every year! Appreciated.
Thank you so much for opening your home to us. The two weeks we spend here go by too fast.
We had a lot of park days this trip. But our favorite thing is being in the pool in the
afternoon. Lots of great times to hold us until next year!
— The W Family, June 6, 2015
- We had a great stay and loved your house! So comfortable - nicer than any we have
rented in the Disney area.
— The C Family, Oct 11, 2014
- We absolutely LOVE your home. This is our 7th trip to Kissimmee staying in rental
homes (2 in Indian Creek) and by FAR your home is the nicest! All the little extras
are incredible. And the Art work - I can't wait to spend time looking at all of
them. Can't believe how equip the kitchen is -- Unbelievable -- Actually makes
me want to cook :-)
— The W Family, Sep 21, 2014
- We just wanted to take a moment and say how MUCH we enjoyed our stay at the house.
Our son, who is 3, called it the Mickey Mouse house and actually cried the first
night because he thought we were coming home the next day because he thought the
house was Disney World. My wife's parents loved the house as well and my
father-in-law would have brought the hot tub home if he could. The air hockey table
was also a big hit, spent every night in the game room playing after spending
the day bouncing through the park. Everything was perfect and we just wanted to say
thanks for making it so special. We would love to stay again sometime.
Thanks again for everything. You guys have an amazing place.
— The H Family, Sep 13, 2014
- Thanks you again for opening your home to us. This was our 7th stay at
Idyll Mouse, and our first since our sweet pup passed away. It was
bittersweet without her, but it brought back so many wonderful memories
of our times here with her. As always, the house was perfect, and we
had a great vacation. We are already planning our next visit! Thank you!
— The C Family, May 18, 2014
- Thank you for the opportunity of staying at The Idyll Mouse. We had a great
time and really enjoyed the pool. Nate loved the toys and kid's bedroom.
We will be back for our next Disney trip.
— The B Family, May 10, 2014
- We had a ball. Thanks for having us. We love your house. See you in 2017!
— The S Family, April 16, 2014
- Had a great time! Pool and hot tub, DVR, great location! Highly recommend
it! Thank you! Our sheltie really enjoyed the yard - finally off leash!
— The W Family, January 20, 2014
- Thanks so much for providing a dog and kid friendly environment. We had
a wonderful time at The Idyll Mouse. The location was ideal and the
— The S Family, January 11, 2014
- I loved the pool and bunk bed and watching movies. We had a fabulous week
here at Idyll Mouse. From the decor to the pool to the location, everything
was perfect. We wish we could stay another week. We will be in touch for
our next vacation soon. Thank you so much!
— The C Family, December 6, 2013
Just wanted to send you this photo of Heidi (photo right) relaxing by the back of your
house in Kissimmee -- She loved it there! We had a really nice time and your house was
very clean and comfortable. I loved all the Disney decorations and we hope to return
again in the future. We had a great time!!!
— The C family April 26, 2014
- We are so sad our time is nearly up! We have really enjoyed our stay!
— The T family April 18 2014
- I wanted to let you know our stay was fantastic, the house was exactly what you
said and just like the video, we could not be happier. I would highly recommend
your house to anyone.
— The C family Mar 2014
- We first discovered Idyll Mouse House in 2007. This was our first experience staying
at someones home. Wow were we surprised! We will never go back to staying at a hotel
again! This home is amazing!! Carol (the owner) has thought of everything!! She makes
you feel right at home. The rooms are spacious, floor plan is perfect, your own pool
and hot tub are our favorite after a long day at the parks and the Disney theme
throughout really sets the mood for your stay. Even if you're not visiting Disney
World, who wouldn't enjoy this decor? The home is outfitted with the best of the
best! Everything from the high end pots and pans to monogrammed robes...you will
not be disappointed! My favorite and most grateful part is Carol has opened her home
to well behaved pets. We have two labs and love to take them on vacation with us.
We never leave them at home. Carol even caters to the pups! Yes...she has monogrammed
dog dished for them as well! The dogs love the big fenced in yard and they even have
enjoyed a dip in the pool! Karen (the home's manager) will even pet sit for you when
needed! She is equally amazing and our dogs love her!! It is so nice to be able to
stay at the parks all day and know the dogs have been fed, let out and been spoiled
rotten with play time, hugs and kisses!! I know you can view all the amenities to the
home so I won't repeat them all, but a few more of our favorites are first and most
important how clean this property is! I am a clean freak and wouldn't stay anywhere
that doesn't stand up to my crazy standards. This home passes the white glove test
every time!! The toaster! The toaster you ask?? Yes! It imprints Tigger and Whinny
the Pooh's faces on our toast and sings to you when your toast is down. It's the
little things! Fruit trees in the back yard! We enjoy fresh squeezed juice while
we are there! How close you are to Disney World. Carol even has a back road that
takes you directly onto Disney property without dealing with the traffic! We are
there in less than 3 minutes!! All in all if you have never rented a home try it!
It is so nice to have your own kitchen, the room to spread out and be comfortable
and not have to share a pool with others. I hope you enjoy the Idyll Mouse House
as much as we do! If you have any questions feel free to ask Carol for my number
and call! I would love to help you! Enjoy your stay, but please remember to treat
the property as your own! Us other guests thank you!!
— The H family Dec 2013
- I just wanted to let you know that we have just come back from Orlando and we
stayed at a resort as my husband wanted to golf and I didn't want to drive him
every day back and forth. The kids have said that NEXT time they want to stay
at "The Mickey Mouse House" again. They are 15 and 13 now, can you believe it?!
They still talk about the Easter we spent at your house. Thanks so much for
providing wonderful, quality, and unique homes for us to stay at!
— The K family Dec 2011
- We are all settled in and everything is perfect. My wife is blown away. She is a
collector of many things and is enjoying all of the Disney items especially the
dalmatians above the kitchen cupboard. Our daughter spent all evening in the
pool and the dogs are loving it as well. We couldn't be happier! Thanks so
much for thinking of every tiny detail, its fantastic. Normally we would have
questions but you've taken care of it all with the detailed instructions for
everything. Thanks so much.
— The C family Dec 2013
- We are having a wonderful stay and are really enjoying your home.
Our 16 month old daughter walks around saying hello to each of the
Disney statues each morning. And our boys have found a couple of
Disney classics they haven't seen yet. Karen has been great and we
are so grateful that she has been available to take such great
care of our puppy during the day.
— The R family Oct 2013
- We had a great time at Idyll Mouse! This was our second visit and everything
was perfect! Thanks Carol. We can't wait to come back.
— The P Family, Sep 30, 2013
- We thank you for the opportunity of staying at your house. We really
enjoyed our stay and hope to come back soon. We loved all the details
you prepared. My kids felt they were at "Mickey's House"! For sure we will
recommend your house to all our friends.
— The A Family Sep 2013
- The house was amazing, we tried to clean up as best we could, swiffer, vacuum, we washed
the puppy sheets and towels etc. Your manager was so helpful and we would be glad to
leave positive feedback for you and the house.
— April 2013
- What a great rental experience! Our family has rented houses all over US for the last
10 years and this is the first time one has really felt like a home. Being able to
bring our pet along and know that you have selected a property manager that loves
pets as much as we do, was just the icing on the cake. For the benefit of those
that might be on the fence about which rental to choose while reading this, do
yourself a favor and stop looking (Especially if you are bringing your pet along)
This property is so close to Disney and includes EVERYTHING you could need to
feel at home. Everything is labeled so you don't even need to hunt for anything!
Although it has been said in other reviews, I have to say it here as well - this
rental property does cost a little more than some of the others, but having stayed
in some of the others, we can tell you now that this rental is worth EVERY PENNY!
I would not hesitate to book this house again and recommend it to anyone.
- It was our 24th Wedding Anniversary! We all ate the Garden Grill at
Epcot. Very fun. Wow! Where to begin? We've rented many homes over
the years but this was the best!!! You attention to details -AMAZING.
This was our 1st Disney Trip for our 3 1/4 year old son. He loved the
Mickey Mouse bedroom! Our daughters, 13 yrs and 10 yrs, loved the
house also. The pool was great. The stroller was a great help! Thank you.
The toys were so appreciated. We just stayed at the house and relaxed a
couple of days. We never do that -it's usually a faced paced Disney Vacation.
My best memories yet. My husband and I are huge Disney Fans. -All the
memorabilia was amazing. The DVDs and VCR tapes were greatly appreciated.
When we arrived late Sunday night, I was so thankful for the snacks, milk, and
juice in the refrig!! Thank you!! We hate to leave Idyll Mouse in the
morning. We look forward to future visits in your home.
— June 2010
- Thank you for opening your home to us! We had a fantastic week! Your attention
to details is awe-inspiring! We appreciated the decor immensely! The welcome
basket was also much appreciated! Thanks also for your helpful tips included
in the check-in packet. Our whole family had a wonderful time and we
look forward to staying in your homes again! PS: We had our 15th Wedding
Anniversary while here! PPS: Discovery Cove was our best day ever!
- We had an awesome vacation . We have been staying at vacation rentals the
last 5 years and the Mickey House has been one of the best! One of the best
amenities included. I wish we would have known about this last year when
my daughter was just one. That would have saved a lot of money -flying
and bringing stuff. The kids were just amazed with all the decor. The Mickey
toaster was their favorite. Also great to be able to travel with the dogs.
They got to enjoy a few pampered days over at Best Friends while we ventured
into Sea World and Disney World. Thanks for providing a wonderful stay.
We look forward to coming next year.
— October 2010
- We had a great vacation here in large part to your great house. All your
tips and info were a really great help. the decor kept us in the Disney
spirit. The kids loved having the toys to play with and relaxing after a
long and exciting day at Disney World. Everything was organized and marked
really well. It was wonderful to stay in a house so well equipped with even
the linens. Thank you for the Welcome basket. That was really very nice.
We are heading home tomorrow with a lot of wonderful memories.
— December 2010
- It is next to impossible to find "UPSCALE" accommodations that will take
pets. Your pet friendly home has allowed us to really enjoy our vacation
because we knew our small dog was safe and comfortable while we were out
enjoying the Orlando attractions. The welcome basket was appreciated as
well as the high speed internet connections. Everything that we needed
you have provided. It was a most enjoyable stay. Thank you.
— January 2011
- We had a wonderful vacation! We celebrated our daughter's 5th birthday and
we could not have been more pleased! Our stay was amazing -- all of our
accommodations were perfect! This was a wonderful home with everything well
thought of and beautiful! We felt like we were staying at the resort
with "extra room" and our own private pool! Thank you for making our
stay memorable and wonderful!
— May 2011
- This is our second stay. Once again, Carol and Jerry went out of their
way to ensure we had an enjoyable vacation. We visited Magic Kingdom, Epcot,
but most importantly had a nice relaxing stay. Family came up from Wellington
for the weekend to celebrate 40th Birthday! Publix made a fresh ice-cream cake
that was superb! Grand Guoirdano's stuffed pizza was a favorite once again.
— February 2011
- Our first time in the Idyll Mouse was wonderful! Everything in the home
looks so festive and beautiful. Anything we needed at our fingertips. We
so enjoyed the care and creature comforts you go above and beyond to
provide for your guests. We will definitely be back and hopefully be
able to spend a longer visit next time. All Our Love and Gratitude!
— May 2011
- Another wonderful trip! We love Idyll Mouse and already can't wait
til our next trip! Our oldest son graduated from high school and a trip
to Idyll Mouse was what he wanted for graduation! Thanks for always
providing such a great vacation home! And one we can bring our pets with you!
— May 2011
- We have a wonderful vacation thanks to your wonderful house. We felt very
much at home. You thought of everything. The kids loved having the Christmas
tree there and of course, the playroom.
— The W Family, Dec 10, 2016
- "I stayed in Mickey Mouse's house! He has a pool!"
- Your house is awesome. I wish we had more time to enjoy it. What a
Disney collection you have!
- Thank you thank you thank you! We had a wonderful visit to the Idyll
Mouse and Disney World. We so appreciate the opportunity to stay in your
home and when we arrive, it feels like we are "home" -this was our 6th stay here!
Sarah was just a baby on our first trip, and how different it seemed on this
vacation to have her read the Disney storybooks in the Mickey bedroom to
us after we read them to her for the past 5 years! The updates to the house
look great, and we love all of the Christmas decorations. The first thing we
did upon arrival was play a game of air hockey on the new table! As always,
Sabot(the dog) appreciates that she can come on vacation with us! It was
fun to visit Disney at Christmastime and experience the holiday atmosphere.
We had fun at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party and loved the candlelight
processional at Epcot. We visited all of the parks, had lots of character
meals (Sarah's favorites), and even swam in the pool a few times.
Thank you again!
- Nov, 2012 (The C Family)
- We had a wonderful time in Flordia! Thank you for the wonderful rental.
- Nov. 2012 (The G Family from VA)
- We stayed here and we absolutely loved the house.
Almost didn't want to go to any of the parks because we enjoyed it
here. My two children 10 & 6 loved the Mickey bunk bed and all the
movies and toys to play with. Thanks for that, cause it kept them
very busy. We are leaving today and off to Cold St. Louis. Also
our pups felt right at home here.
- Nov 2012 (The W and L Families)
- Day 1- Got in late. Accommodation great.
Day 2- Disney. Everyone is pooped. Got back late. Great day.
Day 3- Universal. It must be illegal, immoral, or fattening to have this much fun with your family. Even used the pool!
Day 4- Lego Land. What a hoot. The miniture city is something to behold.
Day 5- Back to Disney. Used the pool! YES!
Day 6- Time to go. This house is the only way to go.
- Nov 2012 (The C Family)
- Wonderful place here. We couldn't have asked for a more Disney filled
place. Many thanks for the spectacular Dream Home away from home.
We'll be back!
- August 2012 (A and S from CA)
- Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your wonderful Disney home.
The pool, jaccuzzi, and decor are awesome! We had a fantastic
vacation and hope to come again. Convienece to Disney parks was excellent.
Having a yard for the dog was so nice. Thanks again!
- July of 2012 (The C Families)
- Thank you so much for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home. I should
be so lucky! I love Flordia and it gave me the opportunity to explore a
little more and being able to return to a beautiful, comfortable home after
was HEAVEN! My only complaint? I can't stay here forever. Thank you again.
- June 2012 (The W Family)
- Thank you so much for sharing you lovely home and especailly for making
it pet-friendly. This was our first trip to Disney with our 9 you daughter.
We enjoyed hitting the parks but couldn't wait to get home and rest
our weary legs and feet in the pool and hot tub. The house is
excellently furnished -you have thought of everything!
- May/June 2012 (The W Family)
- What is the difference between the Idyll Mouse and the other houses in Indian Creek?
I would say the "WOW" factor! I have stayed in The Idyll Mouse and other houses
in the area so I can tell you the differences. The first time you walk into the
house it is like walking into a Fantasyland! As you plan, and look at the photos
and get ready to visit, you get a sense of where you will be staying. But, when
you open that front door and see the Disney sculptures and artwork, there is only
one word ... WOW! The children's bedroom is Disney paradise filled with stuffed
toys and just wait until they explore the game room, the entire garage is
converted into a play land! There are so many toys that no child would ever be
bored. For more quiet times, there is an entire collection of Disney movies.
Between the game room and the pool it will be difficult to convince them that
they have to go to the Magic Kingdom! The laundry section would leave Martha
Stewart breathless! For the cooks in the family, there is no house more well
equipped than the MOUSE. But, the best part of the kitchen is the attention
to Disney details - plates, cups, dog bowls, a Winnie the Pooh Toaster, and a
Mickey waffle maker! But more importantly, there are plastic storage containers,
big pots and pans, more than ample amounts of utensils, and glassware and all the
cabinets are labelled! At first, I wondered about the labelling, but it makes
cooking in the MOUSE so much easier. This house is bigger than most of the 4
bedrooms in Indian Creek. So, the oversized, spacious living room really gives
a family area to spread out! The fireplace is especially nice in the winter.
The backyard is large and fenced in giving dogs and children a place to play
in a safe, completely contained environment. As the day winds down, you can
walk out to the citrus trees and grab a lemon or lime for an adult beverage,
switch on the ever-changing light display in the pool, slip into the hot-tub,
and the backyard becomes magical as you wait for the Disney fireworks to start.
The pool is also oversized. the solar cover is easy to use, and there are more
than a dozen really nice pool towels! The linens in this house are exquisite.
The beds and pillows allow for the luxury that you find in your own home, maybe
better! The house offers the amenities that Disney can not - a private pool,
the ability to cook and eat when you want, the quiet that comes with not having
1000 other visitors in the venue, and yet, it comes with the excitement and
Disney charm that makes for a really special trip to the Magic Kingdom. The
Idyll Mouse allows you to immerse yourself in the Disney experience, without
the expense or hassle of staying on a Disney property. Oh, and finally, the
information packet that Carol provides rivals The Unofficial Guide to Disney.
It is the most comprehensive listing of anything you need during your stay
with directions and insider tips on Kissimmee and Orlando. It is this kind
of attention to detail that makes the Idyll Mouse different from the others.
The houses I have stayed in during trips to Indian Creek are simply houses.
The kitchen supplies are limited, the linens are merely adequate, the pools
are very basic and many homes have no view of the fireworks. Very few
houses have completely fenced in backyards. So, how is the Mouse different
from the others? It is like staying at the Grand Floridian as compared
to a motel outside of Disney.
- The H Family, Dec 2011
- Just a note to say thanks for allowing us to use the Idyll Mouse One. It was just as
you stated in your information and virtual tour - and more! It was so bright and
beautiful; so uplifting... My husband said it was the best night's sleep he'd had
in quite a while! -- and the pool was great for the boys - we did make use of
the pool table. First time the grandboys were able to play pool with their
grandfather and it was great family fun.
- August 2012
- I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed being in your home just those few
days. I hope when the family plans vacation next year, we can again plan on
staying at The Idyll Mouse house and perhaps make it a family tradition.
- August 2012
- Your home is gorgeous.
- July 2012
- Your house is awesome. I wish we had more time to enjoy it.
What a Disney collection you have.
- We rented your Idyll Mouse One house the first week of April 2012. We LOVED the house.
- The house was AMAZING. I loved how equipped it was to handle anything we could
possibly need or want--and the labels were GENIUS! The house was warm, welcoming
and smelled so amazing when we walked in--like an orange grove! We all loved the
fantastic Disney decor and checking out all of your wonderful treasures. We hit
the parks each day and came back mid-day to be with the dogs and relax by the
pool. You are so close to the parks it was fabulous. We hope to stay at your
lovely home again and thank you so much for the welcome basket. All your tips
and info. was so helpful. Thanks again for an amazing Disney experience and
- We had a great time! We just loved the house ... we hope to be staying in it
again sometime soon. Thanks so much for allowing us to stay in your beautiful
home. Everything was within 10 minutes for us ... it was really a good time.
One of our friends that we went to Disney with is a BIG, BIG, Disney fan.
She has been to Disney over 50 + times; I thought she had a Disney house,
but you outdid her! Plus, Jake (the dog) LOVED Karen (our wonderful dog sitter)
... it just all worked out so well.
- We are in the house and it is absolutely perfect! We love all the wonderful
touches and luxurious amenities. Thanks so much for sharing your home with
us. It's just what we were hoping for. And we can't thank you enough for
being so helpful and accommodating. Thanks again!
- We just got here and the house is AMAZING!!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the Idyll Mouse! The girls adored the
Mickey room and we loved being able to come home and relax after a long day
at the parks!
- Thanks again for allowing us to stay in your wonderful home. This was our
4th trip to this home. We are grateful that you allow us to bring our furry
family member... vacations are not the same without her.
- Another magical time at the Idyll Mouse! There never seems to be enough
time to enjoy the pool, home, and the Parks and we did have ten days this
time. We really enjoy our stays here and feel like we're coming home when
we come back. This was our 4th year in a row! Celebration is a great place
for long walks with our pooch and outside restaurant patios to dine with
her too. See you again soon!
- I just wanted to say Thank You for the opportunity to use the Idyll Mouse
property during our stay in Orlando. Your home was quaint, comfortable and
made our stay so much more enjoyable. My wife ... has already begun planning
our next stay. We enjoyed the home and hope we can come back. Thanks again.
- Dearest Carol and family--well we have de-compressed--we are home and things
back to normal--wanted to say thank you again for all the courtesies you
extended us. The house was all you said and more--we were very busy and did
not get to stay "home" much but the time spent at "mouse one" was
comfortable and relaxing--it took time to discover some things which made
each day a surprise--we were there a few days when I discovered the Disney
greatest hits in the cd--well I played it every morning after, as a wake
up--such fun and everyone happy and singing and ready for the day with a
smile--so we have very nice memories thanks to all your little touches.
- I wanted to say "Thank You"! We had a wonderful time on vacation.
Your home is absolutely beautiful and was everything and more than what
we expected. We didnt want to leave. Hopefully our next trip to Disney,
we'll be able to stay there again. Once again, Many Thanks!
- Thank you so much for the use of your lovely home! It was everything we
hoped and more. I'm always afraid of what is portrayed on the Internet but
your web site was true to form! My daughter enjoyed yourself so much more
with her four legged babies with her also. They seem to feel right at
home right away! The setup of the house was perfect for her family. Thank
you again for sharing your home!
- June 29, 2008 (The T Family)
- We have loved this vacation! Our decision to rent The Idyll Mouse is a
decision that I will never regret ( I hope someday we may return) The pool;
the Mickey room ; The playroom in the garage ; will be the fondest memories
for my two young sons, seven and three. Thank you Carol and family for
making your house so comfortable and welcoming for so many to enjoy. We are
- June 13, 2008 (The M Family)
- We came back almost exactly one year later -- this trip was even better
because we knew our way around and did not have to visit every park. We
did lots of special events this time and we got to spend more time in the
pool -- The house was just as beautiful and comfortable as we remembered-
- May 13, 2008 (The J Family)
- Thank you for this beautiful home. God is good. We loved it! God bless
this home, God bless its owners, God bless its management. We love you!
This place is fabulous! Thank you for opening you home to us.
- May 8, 2008 (The B Family)
- Overall we were extremely pleased your house. You have literally thought of
everything! Thank you for that! It was great to have access to the
stroller high chair , and safety gates. My kids loved your house
especially. My 6 1/2 year old was very happy with the PlayStation 2 since
he couldn't swim (broken leg ) Thank you for all the time, energy, and
money that you put into this home. We'll highly recommend you-
- Thank you, Carol , one another wonderful stay for at your home. We loved
being able to travel with her our four legged "baby", and she loves being
able to stay with us . It is also wonderful to come back to home rather
than a hotel room after the parks . We look forward to staying here in
- Apr 12, 2008 (The C Family)
- House was absolutely perfect. Sometimes looking at places on the Internet
doesn't always work out, but this place was even better than we expected.
Amenities were unlike any other rental property; and truly felt like her
home. Thank you again for wonderful vacation-one of our best!
- Apr 6, 2008 (The L Family)
- For such a great place! The kids loved the Disney room!
- Mar 26, 2008 (The K Family)
- In our best vacation ever! It was perfect to go to the parks during the day
and then come home to use our own pool. It was like being at home with the
kids in the pool and hot tub and then eating dinner together and around the
kitchen table without having to get dressed and go to a restaurant. We'll
recommend the Idyll Mouse to all of our friends. Thank you for a wonderful
- Mar 7, 2008 (The M Family)
- The house is beyond great. The decorations make you feel as though you're
still on Disney property, only better since it costs less and you get so
much more! You also have thought of everything. It is so well supplied
with anything anyone could think of. We hope to return for many trips to
come! Thank you for a wonderful place to call home or Disney!
- Jan 5 2008 (The S Family)
- House was great, people were always very nice.
- I just wanted to let you know that we had a WONDERFUL time while
staying at the Idyll Mouse. Thank you so much for providing all the
comforts of home. We stayed in another home about 2 year ago and they
didn't even have cookware. You had everything and more! Our girls
loved the musical Mickey Mouse toaster. The bedrooms where decorated
so beautifully. My 15 year old daughter said her room was so peaceful
and the bed was really comfortable. Of course now she wants to redo
her room at home! I loved the valance in the Animal Kingdom room.
You'll have to let me know how you did it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A GREAT
- We are enjoying this house so much. The house and decorating is fantastic,
and we love all the Disney themed pieces and all the great artwork. We
also enjoyed reading about them all in your book (thanks for that too by the
way - it's great). Staying in this house is like staying in a 5 star hotel -
- House was great!
- This house is beyond great. The decorations make you feel as though you are
on Disney property- only better since it costs less and you get so much
more! You have also thought of everything. It is well supplied with anything
anyone could think of- We hope to return for many trips to come! Thank you
or a wonderful place to call hoe while at Disney! See ya real soon!
- Thank you for such a great vacation! Your home is sooo beautiful.
Everything was perfect. You were right, by keeping that pool cover on, it
kept the pool so toasty. We are spoiled now, my husband said from now on no
more hotels for vacation, only vacation homes! Plus I was so impressed that
you had everything appliance and utensil that I could imagine. All the
Disney appliances and decor was awesome. The Disney toaster is so cute!!!
We felt like we were in a museum with all the beautiful artwork and Disney
statues. My daughter and I cried when we left. We had so much fun. In
addition, thank you for all the directions and tips.
- We absolutely loved the Idyll Mouse! It was the perfect vacation home for
our family! It is just beautiful. My husband and I both agree that you find
more Disney artifacts in your home than you would staying at a Disney
resort! It was excellent!
- We would love to return to the Idyll Mouse for our next vacation and will recommend it to anyone we know.
- We loved your home. It was beautiful and we loved how everything was very detailed, labeled,
etc. We hope to stay there again sometime.
- This house was the most convenient to all attractions. The pool was very relaxing after a long day at the parks.
- It is so very kind and considerate of you to let pets visit and enjoy a vacation with their family. Your generosity allowed us to have this vacation and family time together.
- We really loved the fenced in back yard.
- Loved the big king size bed
- Loved the well-equipped kitchen
- Loved the games you provided
- We loved the house. Thanks for all the little touches. We had a wonderful time! Loved the cool lights in the pool / hot tub.
- We all loved the Mickey Room. Liked playing ping pong.
- Thanks for providing us with a wonderful home.
- We were so thankful that the Mouse came with so many toys and games and the ping pong table
- The house is a dream and better than any hotel we could have settled on. The rooms are beautifully decorated and geared towards adults and children. We are very grateful for the generosity of sharing your home with us.
- This house was more than we expected. You guys really thought of everything. Everyone was comfortable, it was clean, and it really felt like home. The last day here, we tell the kids, "OK kids, time to go home" and they replied "This isn't our home now"? I call this a success.
- Beautiful home, had a great time! Hope to visit again.
- The pool and hot tub were great - so luxurious.
- Very comfortable house-family atmosphere- loved- Disney touches- thank you
- We LOVE the place and it's absolutely perfect!! ...the place is absolutely spotless. We are being so careful and treating your house like our own.
- Where do we start? First of all , from one dog lover to another.... THANK
YOU so much for opening your wonderful home. You have thought of EVERYTHING!
Thanks or the memories! Our two Lbs--It was so nice to have them on vacation
with us and belie me, they love d it too!
- This was the nicest and most well equipped rental home we've ever used. The
artwork and the decor is awesome!
- Your home- What can we say that you haven't heard before? You made each of
us feel right at home. A big THANK YOU for once again for everything
- We really had a fabulous time- the house was very comfortable- Thank you
for a wonderful vacation
- We had a wonderful vacation and loved coming home to The Idyll Mouse each
day--- Thank you! We look forward to many return visits!
- We loved this house
- We had a GREAT time at your house and have decided never, never, never to
stay at a hotel when we come down to Orlando. The kids absolutely
loved the Disney room, especially their own Mickey TV - Thanks for such a
great time! I'll send pics as soon as I get them
- Everywhere we went was awesome- Recommend to be in parks by 8:30 am and go
to popular rides first and for fast pass-we were home every day for an
afternoon swim but still got to see all the attractions we wanted
- Narcossees at the Grand Floridian, Cape May Breakfast Buffet at the Beach
Club, Tony's at Magic Kingdom
- Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney for yummy sandwiches
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville-always a great time and good food too!
- Charlie's for steak!
- Lunch at Chefs de France-- try the special three-course meal and Spoodles
for dinner with the whole family
- Tusker House at Animal Kingdom for lunch; Shula's-excellent but pricey stake
and new Italian place at the Swan. Relaxed in the pool and watched movies.
Narcoses- See Wishes-- great view; Kona Café for Tonga Toast at the
Polynesian Resort; Spoodles at the Boardwalk; Liberty Tree Tavern at the
Magic Kingdom --pot roast is yummy;, Animal Kingdom Lodge-- very good , a
similar to Tusker House; they are all pretty pricey but good!
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show; Haunted Mansion; Space Mountain; Thunder
Mountain Railroad; Tower of Tower of Terror; Thunder Mountain Railroad;
Aerosmith roller coaster; Africa Safari; Dinosaur.
- Sea World, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, , Gatorland, shopping, relaxinge, watch/listen to Cubs games and playing Cranium
- Magic Kingdom , Animal Kingdom, Sea World, and Santa Maria Island twice
- Birthday cake aboard private boat watching Wishes fireworks; Pirate and Princess Party in at Magic Kingdom-the fireworks were spectacular!
- Disney, Universal, your beautiful pool and Jacuzzi. We loved it!
- Swimming in the pool, Animal Kingdom, Universal, Hollywood Studious, Islands
of Adventure, Downtown Disney, Charlie's
- Rock n' Roll Roller Coaster and Men in Black Ride
- Went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and MGM Studios. We also went to
Astros spring-training camp two days
- Seeing my kids faces as we walked through the gates of the Magic Kingdom .
- All the parks; rode Expedition Everest for the first time-very smooth roller
coaster! Hanging out with my hubby and dog and family. We tried new
restaurants-all very good.
- Five days and a couple of nights at Disney! Rest of the time was spent in
the pool and spa and the house relaxing
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party-must see if you are here for it
- We went to Sea World and Universal and the weather was great! We sure
picked a good week because we only had 1 day of rain. It was such a
pleasure (and relief) being able to have Holly (our dog) with us for
vacation. Thank you for opening up your home to a fellow Dog Lover.
- Relaxed and swam in the pool and watched movies
- Alligator viewing on airboat; Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios, Clearwater / St. Petersburg, played in the pool
- Magic Kingdom, MGM, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney
- All the Disney parks and the downtown... Played Bonanza Golf; spent an evening at Arabian Nights; Walked the dogs all over the place
- We swam in the pool each morning and night
- Disney MGM, Epcot, Sea World, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Boardwalk, and Downtown Disney. Visited with friends and family and hung out by the pool.
- We lounged in the hot tub and the pool; Ate at the Chef's table at Victoria and Alberts, a wonderful experience! Had breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Our two year old loved that! Cirque du Soleil, fireworks and much more.
- Went early to the parks; came back for the pool, and then went back to the parks in the evening.
- Cooked, cooked, cooked - ate, ate, ate - and enjoyed this FABULOUS home!
- We took our 20 month old daughter to Disney for the first time. Our Chihuahuas enjoyed the fireplace. Enjoyed the great house. Wow!
- Walked around Celebration at night
- 1900 Park Fare for the character Breakfast
- Saw shuttle launch; visible from pool deck; amazing
- Dinner at Coral reef and Candlelight Processional
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Cape Canaveral; Saw Shuttle on launch pad
- The manager who is very nice
- Networked with lots of great animal welfare advocates at Expo
- Chip and Dale, Jimmy Neutron, Mickey and Minnie
- The live green army men from Toy Story . Some of the stuntman at Hollywood
Studious. We also met ready Freddy Fiddlesticks and Honey Darling at the
Studio-- they were a ton of fun!
- Lots of Disney characters!
- We met up with some other friends from home that were here for spring-training camp.
- A lot of foreign exchange students who work at Disney
- A lot of Foreign Exchange Students who work at Disney
- People were always nice
- We meet many friendly interesting people from diverse locations. We always enjoyed talking with them.
- Pooh, Piglet, Mickey, and Minnie
- Steven and Pauline [the local Mouse One Managers] were especially helpful - Thanks for just being there.
- We talked with many friendly and interesting people at the parks
|Favorite moments and highlights|
- Definitely one of our best vacations. This was her third trips to Disney--
once when kids were five and with the grandparents. Again when they were
12 and 15 with friends. We had great times and both wanted to take their
spouses as each had never been to Disney--We also wanted to do Sea World as
none of us had been there-- we were able to get it all in except Universal
Studios. We were burned out so we stayed poolside while the kids did an
excursion to Gatorland. We will definitely want to do this again when my
daughter is ready to take our first grandchild-we can't wait!
- Soarin' at Epcot-- did it twice; Rock 'n Roll roller Coaster at Hollywood
Studios; watching fireworks on July 4 from the pool; playing Cranium with
- Seeing Buzz Lightyear! Mickey's Philharmagic
- Animal Care Expo, Magic Kingdom, Celebrations Cruise, Pirates and Princess
Party, drove to Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center. Outlet mall
- We loved being able to ride coasters with the older children. Looks on
their faces was priceless. Also they treated our family like stars in every
Disney Park with child being in wheelchair
- Being able to spend time together as a family; seeing the joy on Sarah's
face when she met the Disney characters ; swimming together;
- Being able to bring our two dogs with us on vacation- wouldn't be one
without them. Love hanging at the pool at night
- Enjoying quality time with everyone. This is been one of our best vacations
ever. Getting to have our dog Moulton with us was wonderful. He's getting
older so we probably would not have been able to come if we could not found
a place that takes dogs. Thank you for making it possible a by opening up
your beautiful home to all of us!
- Hanging with hubby and dog at house! Dinner and watching wishes at
Narcosses . Riding Expedition Everest . Riding Mission Space . All of us
on Soarin' together. Everyone hanging out here one afternoon. Babysitting
the nieces at the Idyll Mouse
- The entire trip is super! Nobody has had more fun than at Disney World than
- The entire trip was SUPER! Nobody has had more fun at Disney World than we've had!
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (must see it if you are here for it!)
- Hanging with Hubby at the house! Dinner and watching Wishes at Narcosses.
- All of us on Soaring together.
- This has been one of our best vacations ever. Getting to have our dog with
us was wonderful. He is getting older so we would probably not have been
able to come if we hadn't found this place- Thank you for making it possible
by opening up your homes to all of us!
- Enjoying quality time with everyone
- Wishes at Magic Kingdom, Halloween party at Disney, playing in the pool, Illuminations at Epcot
- Best new attraction: Mickey's Philharmagic in the Magic Kingdom; Arabian Nights is beautiful, but in truth, out best moments are spent relaxing in the home, the pool and spa
- Just being together.
- We all loved swimming in the pool - it's so relaxing. Thanks for the wonderful vacation!
- Having meals together; Cooking and relaxing at the pool
- Thank you for letting our five pound Yorkie stay with us. We loved the pool and Jacuzzi and Mickey waffle maker.
- Time spent by the pool and walking the dogs. Watching our seven month old daughter respond to live action shows at all the parks.
- The really well equipped house, and being able to bring our pets with us (nice big yard from them to run around).
- Watching the kids eyes/faces light up when the Disney characters came to our table. Coming home to this relaxing house after running around all day. Thank you, we had a great time. See you next year!
- Just hanging in the pool was great for the whole group. Great week.
- There will be tears from our three year old when we leave because she loves this place and keeps asking when we can come back.
- The time spent at this beautiful home - you guy's are great! Thank you for the most relaxing vacation I have ever spent with my family.
- I'm thankful that you could share this beautiful home to host my daughter's Norwegian friends for their first and only American Thanksgiving. Thank you.
- First walking into this beautiful home! Our family being together - and everyone enjoying the pool. Jack, our yellow lab, never wanted to get out - we are so sad to leave but we will be back soon - everything was perfect.
- Being in Disney again after all of these years.
- Pool and spa
- We loved spring time in this house; everything is 1st class. Being here with family was very special.
- Swimming and hanging out at this lovely home
- Sitting in the hot tub
- Watching fireworks
- Seeing Jack meet characters for the first time was great!
- We loved being able to vacation with our Lab - Thank you! She gives four
paws up for her vacation experience
- Everything!! Be back soon! this was our third visits!
- We enjoyed staying in this house and watching fireworks. Thanks for the memories!
- My daughter- the 1st time she saw Cinderella in person, it was really magic!
My son's face when he rode in the front seat of them monorail
- I was very pleased with our vacation. I was so worried that a week away from
home with a 1 year old would be horrendous, but thanks to your lovely home,
she felt very comfortable, and we had a terrific vacation! Thank you!
- The kids loved the kids room . We loved the ping pong table. We loved the
art décor. We will recommend this house to all of our friends and family
- Swimming in the pool and spending time with friends and being able to bring
our dog with us. Also the house was great and very detail was thought of
- It was awesome being able to bring our dog with us! The kids did not want to
leave the house-They said it was their best vacation yet. Thanks for the
memories and the wonderful hospitality
- To be able to relax in a home like this place was out of this world! We had
great time- your house is awesome! Great memories and thanks for the
- I would like to say thank you to the owner for allowing us bringing our dogs
with us. It is hard to find a place like this when you have dogs. And it
would not be a vacation without them- Thank you so much!!
- Thanks for telling us about the Town of Celebration because it was
absolutely beautiful and we never would have found it on our own. We
ate at the Diner across from the water and the food was delicious. We
also visited the Ice Cream store and gained about 10 pounds!
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Lunch at Chefs De France (try the special 3 course meal) and Spoodles for dinner with the whole family.
- Mall of Millennia; Mickey's not so scary Halloween party
- Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary - Dinner with the characters was the best part of the trip for the adults and the kids. (make reservations as soon as you get here)
- Jiko at the Animal Kingdom lodge for dinner was outstanding
- Dinner at Japan at Epcot; Princess Breakfast in Norway at Epcot.
- Bongos at Downtown Disney
- Go to the Boardwalk midweek to relax; Animal Kingdom's 'The Lion King'; The Buzz Lightyear spin; Epcot's Mission Space; Rainforest Cafe; Bruno's Canolis, and the swimming pool here.
- The miniature golf at the end of Formosa Gardens was great in the early evening - because it is so high up, they get a great breeze.
- Cracker Barrel for breakfast
- Bob Evans is the best for breakfast
- Crystal Palace at MK and Le Cellier at Epcot
The Idyll Mouse is a registered trademark of Carol Irvine · Copyright © 2019 Carol Irvine